Swingman

Default Why wood prices are going up

You didn't mention Clinton? Read your own words: "I do love this bit though:
Clinton had nothing to do with the good times on his
watch, but all the crap that's falling on Bush is Clinton's fault."

Your memory is apparently as short as your reversionary tendencies are long.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/13/03

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Swingman responds:

Lying under oath, impeachment and disbarment ... "total irrelevancies".

What
a champion for the old cause, eh?

Why don't you wait until you catch the ball before you run with it. You

get a
lot of drops doing it your way. I didn't mention Clinton to start with.

You
mentioned knob polishing. I responded to that comment. You add more about
Clinton.

All of which has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with George W. Bush

and
his abilities or lack of, something you are having a problem grasping, and
something I'm not interested in pursuing further at this time.

Charlie Self

"Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil

and
steady dedication of a lifetime. "
Adlai E. Stevenson