Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Speaker overload (tweeter) protection using bulbs (repost)

liquidator wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
George's Pro Sound Company wrote:

I got to say Jamie compared to you Eyesore is a Rhodes scholar, I havn't
seen anything but pure rubbish from you

and before you go off again like the noon bell at 11:17
there isno love lost between eyesore and myself
George

Thank you for the endorsement George. I recall we got on fine when I first
joined this group. For fear of provoking any further discord I'll avoid
mentioning the name of a certain person who helped upset that.

I was serious about you asking Jim Savery about the solder used by
Behringer for N.A. destined products btw. If you're too busy, could you

remind me of
his contact details, email whatever and I'll enquire myself ?

Hey, you and I still have our words...but wouldn't it be friggin' boring if
everybody in th world agree on vanilla ice cream?

Totally agree. Had a chat about that on Sat in fact.

But different folks can find common ground. I got no quarrel with guys who
prefer blondes for instance...leaves more redheads for me...

Don't you DARE get near MY redheads ! Actually haven't seen many in ages but I
can spot them at a fair distance.

Anna was so stunning that - this has never happened before to me or since - my
legs would physically go weak.

I gave her a life home once (with her almost as perfect redhead friend Fiona).
As she left, she gave me a kiss on the neck that felt like sucking and blowing
at the same time. How DO they do it ?

Graham