Posted to alt.home.repair
MCSE MCSE is offline

Default Connection to cable constantly lost

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:57:59 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Look, it's obvious that you enjoy being rude. I simply don't have the
technical knowledge to follow through with some of the information that has
been given on this group (most, with good intentions, I believe). However,
have you not noticed that I said this problem *pre-dates* both of the surge
suppressors. So, it began before I had the regular surge suppressor and the
backup USB, and the same problem continues with them in place!

MaryL

Anyone that says the surge suppressor is the problem is a complete
idiot who has no knowledge of networks. Replace your dodgy router and
be done with the problems.