Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,sci.electronics.repair
liquidator liquidator is offline

Default Speaker overload (tweeter) protection using bulbs (repost)

"Eeyore" wrote in message

George's Pro Sound Company wrote:

I got to say Jamie compared to you Eyesore is a Rhodes scholar, I havn't
seen anything but pure rubbish from you

and before you go off again like the noon bell at 11:17
there isno love lost between eyesore and myself
George

Thank you for the endorsement George. I recall we got on fine when I first
joined this group. For fear of provoking any further discord I'll avoid
mentioning the name of a certain person who helped upset that.

I was serious about you asking Jim Savery about the solder used by

Behringer
for N.A. destined products btw. If you're too busy, could you remind me of

his
contact details, email whatever and I'll enquire myself ?

Hey, you and I still have our words...but wouldn't it be friggin' boring if
everybody in th world agree on vanilla ice cream?

But different folks can find common ground. I got no quarrel with guys who
prefer blondes for instance...leaves more redheads for me...