Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Hitachi Deskstar hard drive

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:06:20 -0000, krw wrote:

In article 39,
says...
"Peter Hucker" wrote in
news
No, the standard is to wrap it at something less than 80 chars. Not
wrapping text is *rude*.

Not a lot of people still have 80 column screens.

Not many have 1k character screens, nor the desire to try to read
fish food that long.

If your computer is bright enough to wrap to window, the monitor can be ANY width.

snip

Is that _really_ what you want to do? Is that how you want future
generations to remember you?

Trolls like to cause trouble. It's clear this troll feels no desire
to make his readers' lives easier (note the same attitude among top-
posters). As with everything he's ever done in his life, he failed.
My life is easier without another Europeon troll.

Typical American. Because I'm in Europe, that must be the reason for everything.

A woman goes to England to attend a 2-week, company training session. Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.
The wife answers, "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"
The husband laughs and says, "An English girl!"
The woman kept quiet and left.
Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks, "So, honey, how was the trip?"
"Very good, thank you".
"And, what happened to my present?".
"Which present?"
"What I asked for. The English girl!"
"Oh, that? Well, I did what I could. Now we have to wait a few months to see if it is a girl."