Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby James Waldby is offline

Default Cutting 1"-8 thread

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:54:42 -0800, Michael Koblic wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote ...
On Nov 16, 12:06 am, Steve Ackman ...wrote:
... Michael Koblic, ... wrote:
"Bob Engelhardt" ... wrote ...
...Usually the quotes are
marked, e.g., with a "" before each line, and new text not.

Some are, some are not. I have not worked out why and when. Cannot
say that
I am preoccupied with it.

Near as I've been able to determine, ... ...generally google posts.

--
??

Sometimes I take hours to compose and edit a posting and then receive an
error message that my session has timed out. I save the text in a
Wordpad file before hitting SEND in case I have to start over and paste
it into the reply. The difficulty could be some combination of me, this
old Win2000 PC, Google Groups and the often deficient Fairpoint dialup
server, which currently can't find Yahoo.

***Like this time :-) ?
I am far more interested in contents than in form. If you can live with
it I can.

You ought to figure out what the problem is with your news
program not quoting correctly and fix it, if possible. But
if you can't get your news program to quote things correctly,
manually add a greater-than or quote marks at the beginning of
each quoted paragraph. The few seconds to do that will be
repaid by not wasting the time of hundreds newsgroup readers.

--
jiw