Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Shopmade grinder with winch.

On 2008-11-16, Jon Danniken wrote:
"Ignoramus4582"

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Degasser/

You've got some really annoying flash-based ads on your site now, Iggy.
Damn things blinking so fast all I can do is close the page.

Hmm ... with flash and javascript enabled, I just see ads for a
CNC router. But I normally browse with both turned off.

Get opera as a browser, and you can turn both off by default,
and then in the site preferences (right mouse click brings up a menu
which includes that) on each site you can turn on javascript, "plugins"
(which include flash), or both. And with javascript, you can control
what things it is allowed to do and what not.

I never even knew that the had the ads until I went in with the
two turned on, because I normally browse without them except for sites
where I *really* need them to do something which *I* want to do. Lots
of sites which won't work without flash and javascript -- I just decide
that I don't need to visit them. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564