Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Colour flagging of wires

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Tim S wrote:
It's useful in lighting though, to see the intent that a black or blue
wire is supposed to be a phase (or line). Problem is, half the time you
take a rose or light switch to bits, the sleeves fall off anyway...

Hence my liking for Hellerman sleeving - made out of rubber. They normally
need a special tool to apply - it expands it - but for this purpose the
correct size can just be slid on and won't come off without a struggle.

Dave Plowman London SW

We use Hellerman for heat protection sleeving. That's a galvanised rubbery
stuff. It's bloody expensive to use on standard sleeving jobs though. Is
that the kind of thing you're using?