Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can't View TV Program When Recording With VCR

Please pardon me, I am nobody from nowhere. If this doesn't
help I will go back in my hole and cover it up again.

No need to. I say dumb things once in a while, and I haven't left. Yet.

If you noticed from a link on the Home Theater page you had a link
to, you must have both the modulator and the TV matched to either
channel 3 or 4?

That applies to playback through the TV's RF input, not to recording.

The subject line reads: "Can't View TV Program When Recording With VCR". The
modulator isn't needed for this. The tuner in the VCR and the tuner in the
TV receive the same antenna or cable signal, and can receive any channel.