Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Cutting 1"-8 thread

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:40:29 -0700, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
It sounds like you're talking about the Machinery's Handbook.

I bought a 14th edition for 3 reasons:

1) it was born the same year I was, 1953

Gee Larry, did they publish those in 1932?
I'd like to see one if they did. :-)
...lew...

It looks like they did, if you are really serious about
this. See:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...=1940&yrl=1890

or

http://tinyurl.com/6exocj

This was the oldest one I saw currently available:

===
Machinery's Handbook Fifth Edition

Bookseller: Kelly Pucci (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.)
Price: US$ 55.00
Quantity: 1
Shipping within U.S.A.: US$ 6.50

Book Description: Industrial Press, New York, New York,
1914. Hard Cover. Book Condition: Very Good. Gold trimmed
pages, black cover with gold lettering. Fifth edition. 1,400
pages, illustrations including tables. Excellent condition.
===

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b