Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Reynolds Al Reynolds is offline

Default OT - Intensive learn to drive courses - recommendations please?

wrote:
I'm looking for recommendations - quality of tuition above price.

I passed - ahem, a few years ago - so, my experience of driving
schools is hopelessly out of date, and I've no knowledge of intensive
courses.

Now most people will only have personal experience of only one school
- particularly for intensive courses - but who knows, huge reader base
here - we might have someone that's worked for several of them and can
make comparisons.

Ideally based in Cornwall, but not essential. Residential or not, both
ok.

Not quite Cornwall but ... maybe try:
http://www.auto-school.co.uk/home.htm

The lady who owns/runs it is called Jacqui McKelvey and is an excellent
instructor (my wife and I both passed with her) and she doesn't rip
people off. She definitely does intensive courses and I believe she does
residential as well.

Feel free to mention my name if you do get in touch with her,
Al Reynolds