Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default Council recycling grinds to a halt

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:35:14 +0000, John wrote:

snip

Yeah, North of the Ribble (Fulwood). The council said that they'll also
supply extra boxes/bins to anyone who needs them - I should be charging
the council ground rent for all the bloody boxes/bins I've had to find
room for )

We've been told that although we can have additional recycling boxes on
request, we would need to prove a requirement for an additional grey
(landfill) bin. I've no idea where to put any more anyway...

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info