Posted to uk.d-i-y
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default HONGDA

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:44:08 +0000, BigWallop wrote:

"Arthur53" wrote in message
Hi all.
I've taken a flyer on their 1/2" router at £35 including P & P on ebay.
http://www.hongda.cc/en/prodshow.asp?id=746 Might be useful for the
table and freeing up my Triton.

Never heard of them before...anyone had any experience of them?

Arthur

Anything that tries to mimic a well known brand name is sure to be a
little suspicious. Like those electronic devices you get offered
abroad, with names like Panasconic and HiDatchi. I've never trusted
them.

I bought a knife recently from dealextreme which was a copy of something
posh. It had 'MADENITALY' engraved on the blade... works quite well until
you look twice at it.