Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Outdoor water spicket repair

On Nov 15, 6:28*pm, ransley wrote:
On Nov 15, 12:23*pm,

(sisco101) wrote:
Amanda Sisco
-------------------------------------
There is a broken water spicket on our front porch.
it is spitting water out of and behind the siding, so we had to shut all
of our
water off. We don't have the money to hire a plumber to tear up our siding
to fix *
it, and then hire another person to replace the siding. Suggestions,
anybody?

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

There should be a shutoff valve and often drain in the basement for
the outside valve, if not you need one before fixing whats outside.

Not if it's a correctly installed freeze proof sillcock.

My
outside stuff is now off, drained, and outside valve open incase of a
leak on the inside valve. But I am where dirt freezes 3 ft down.- Hide quoted text -