Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default plastic plumbing vs copper - a moan.

tonyjeffs wrote:
Aarrgh - need a break - I'm plumbing a new kitchen.

Lots of people say how good the plastic pipe is, and it is used on a
lot of newbuild, so I thought I'd try it.
But I hate it. It curls up on itself, you can't put a bend in it,
the joints are huge, and because it is flexable I find I measure it
inaccurately.
So I'm going to bin it and buy some 15mm copper.

What do other people think?

Tony

I don't like it, it needs wrestling to the wall and always seems to look
contorted.

It can come in handy but I dont think you can beat a rigid, straight
length of copper bracketed firmly to the wall exactly where you want it.