Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default MultiMaster Clone in Harbor Freight, Any Good?

On Nov 15, 10:55*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Think: Revolver.

The problem is the same if you have to reload and are not careful with the
hulls. For example, just yesterday, a chap was shot 32 times with a .38 and
lived.

Unfortunately, he was shot a total of 45 times.

"[JEFFERSON, N.C.] *Prosecutors say a man shot by his best friend 45 times
lived through the first 32 shots."

P.S.
I just saw a bootleg movie, "Taken," starring Liam Neeson. The movie is not
yet released in the United States. Anway, I learned a lesson in gunfighting:
If you leave an encounter with unexpended rounds in your gun, you have not
done the best job possible.

Excellent movie.

"If you want ransom, know that I do not have any money. What I do have is a
special set of skills that I have honed over a lifetime. If you let my
daughter go now, that will be the end of it. If you do not, I will hunt you
down and I will kill you."

A bit later, the Neeson character walks into a room with six Albanian
mobsters. He kills five and wounds one. He then kills the other eight or ten
in the house. The wounded one is strapped to a chair and Neeson drives
railroad spikes into his upper thighs ("I need you to focus"), then hooks up
the spikes to the house electrical current.

This little episode takes place in Paris. Anyone know whether the power
mains there are 120 or 240?

I assume he gets his daughter back, right?