Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Please Help Paintbrushes

"the_constructor" wrote in message
She who must be obeyed, the other day reckoned that I should do a bit of
painting.

Thinking I was being a clever sod and not wanting to do it replied I can't

have no paint brushes.

Quick as a flash out of the shopping bag came some paint brushes. Now I

had
no excuse.

All surfaces prepared got the paintbrush and started. Oh boy. the
paintbrushes she purchased had nylon bristles and it was murder trying to
use it. How does anyone manage to do a decent job with these things. They
are ok for getting the grot out of awkward corners, but not for painting.
They would be no good even for painting the shed.

Where can I get some propper paintbrushes...?

Can anyone recommend decent makes please ...?

James

These people are good.
http://www.decoratingwarehouse.co.uk....php?nodeid=99 Try to get
Pure Bristle brushes if you can, as synthetic brushes seem to hold the paint
even after cleaning them. Pure Bristle brushes are easy to clean,
especially with todays' modern paints.