Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Chan Jay Chan is offline

Default MultiMaster Clone in Harbor Freight, Any Good?

I will go to Lowes to take a look of the Dremel version.

The price that you quote for a basic Fein MultiMaster kit sounds
reasonable. But their accessories are going to be very expensive.
Can I buy off brand accessories to use with the Fein MultiMaster.

I am still waiting for the corded version from Bosch that has built-in
dust collection feature. But if they don't sell it in US by next
spring, I will have to look elsewhere.

Jay Chan

On Nov 15, 3:03*am, "cm" wrote:
I saw the Dremel version at Lowe's. It looked like a toy compared to the
real deal. You can buy the basic Fein MM kit for $165.00 . I would pony up
the extra $65.00 before I would buy the Dremel. I'm looking forward to a
review on the HF unit.

We use a real MM in our home repair business and its fantastic.

cm"Jay Chan" wrote in message

I have found a MultiMaster clone in Harbor Freight catalog. *It is
also shown in this URL:

I am looking for something like this to work in my boat and around my
house. *But I am not sure if this model is any good. *Does any one try
it before?

I am also waiting for the MultiMaster clone from Bosch because the
corded model from Bosch has dust collection feature built-in. *The
model from Harbor Freight doesn't have any dust collection feature.
But the corded model from Bosch is not available in US (only in
Europe). *Moreover, I figure I can live with not having the dust
collection built-in the tool if the price is so low.

Thanks for any info in advance.

Jay Chan- Hide quoted text -