Posted to alt.home.repair
jacy jacy is offline

Default Stain after polyurethane removed

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:30:19 -0500, Norminn
wrote:
On the other hand, I just grounded my 17-year-old son for a month and

Wow! That's a serious sentence where I come from......imposed it once,
with NO COMPLAINTS
from the guilty party.

Ditto. I think he actually was relieved it was ONLY a month -- which
gave me pause -- but Mother Nature's punishment (a nasty hangover) was
infinitely worse at that moment. Can't tell you how much i wanted to
make him drink a beer for breakfast. evil grin

Sand interiors? Only if they are glossy.........be sure to let paint
CURE before filling cupboards.

I did use high gloss first time around. Going to dial that down a
notch this time. Maybe that liquid sanding stuff will impart just
enough tackiiess to do the trick. There's contact paper on the bottom
and shelves so I can restock fairly quickly. I abhor sanding, too.

~jacy