Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default Is Diamon-Fusion worth the price?

On Nov 15, 2:41*pm, Square Peg wrote:
He also said that I can get Tekon on the new shower doors applied at
the factory. I check the Tekon website:

http://www.tekon.com/index.php

I didn't get any answers that I felt were credible.

This looks to me like a complicated, somewhat unreliable, and not
inexpensive solution to a relatively minor problem.

But... they say:
"Save Money!"

Then they say:
"Kit includes Glass Luster, Tekon B and Repellent Wash. Necessary
accessories included." Only $26.95

But... they say:
"Reduce Maintenance by at least 50 percent!"

Then they say:
"TekonTM recommends adding Empowered Daily to your purchase for daily
hygienic cleanups in bathroom. Just spray and wipe with a Tek
Cloth." $10.95

Consumers have certainly done their part keeping "the economy" going
by buying obvious crap like this.
-----

- gpsman