Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Outdoor water spicket repair

sisco101 wrote:
Amanda Sisco
-------------------------------------
There is a broken water spicket on our front porch.
it is spitting water out of and behind the siding, so we had to shut all
of our
water off. We don't have the money to hire a plumber to tear up our siding
to fix
it, and then hire another person to replace the siding. Suggestions,
anybody?

Trade your computer to a plumber or handyman for the repair.

TDD