Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default ****t

"Boden" wrote in message I find rather incredulous
that he would create a proposal with such
detail regarding remuneration yet he would incur cost without a written
contract. I think he's bluffing.

I'd let him sue. Just don't ignore any suit related documents that you
receive...if you get any.

I had a situation years ago with my ex-husband's finances. After the divorce
I began to receive phone calls and letters demanding payment on his accounts
that (we had kept all finances separate). I simply said, "Do you have a
piece of paper with my signature indicating that I am responsible for this
debt? No? Then never contact me again." Click. I never had anyone contact me
more than once. If you didn't sign anything, how can it be a "contract"?