Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Kitchen Knife Sharpener. Best type?

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:59:50 UTC, "neverwas"
wrote:

You're using it wrong! Put the blade INSIDE the area formed by the
cross and the handle. Then the blade goes away from your other hand
if it comes out.

ISTR that one way was recommended for straight edged knives and another
for wavy edged knives, plus yet another for scissors etc - but as we've
lost the instructions I may well be wrong. Anyone still got them pl?

Latest wisdom seems to be that they are really only for straight bladed
knives...they have a long steel and a roll sharpener for other knives.

Perhaps someone here could buy one and tell us...

https://www.the-emporium.co.uk/produ...oductid=059958

http://www.diybanter.com