Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Where to get half-size plain white tiles?

On Nov 16, 7:17 am, John Stumbles wrote:
Anyone know where to get half-size plain white tiles (150mm x 75mm or 6" x
3") ... cheap? One local tile shop has them, but at c. 70 ukp/sq.m gulp!

And nil points for suggesting cutting down standard cheap-as-chips square
ones: you'd end up with one sharp square edge and 3 rounded ones on each
tile.

I have the opposite problem. I have a seemingly inexhaustible supply
of white half tiles that I am allowed to take from a jumbo bin. How
would it look if I ground the cut edge round, and used white grout?
Did I mention that the tiles are free