Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 1/2 bath to 3/4 bath home improvement

On Nov 15, 6:40*am, JONES-SMITH JONES-SMITH.
wrote:
I own a 54 year old house in Los angeles and I want to convert my 1/2
bath to a 3/4 bath by adding an upright shower. The room is "L" shaped
with a toilet at one end of the "L" and a sink at the other. The idea
is to make the room square by demo'ing the closet that makes the room
"L" shaped. I have very little experience but a lot of guts. I have a
professional who will hang the drywall after I am done installing the
shower. My biggest concern is tapping into the existing plumbing. My
plumbing questions a What supplies will I need? How difficult is
this project? How do I do it?
Thank you,
Hopelessly Cheap

--
JONES-SMITH

Do you have underneath access to do the drains, or is it on a slab???
THis is crucial!!!