Posted to alt.home.repair
Square Peg Square Peg is offline

Default Is Diamon-Fusion worth the price?

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:22:16 -0600, Rick-Meister
wrote:

Go to Pepboys or any other auto parts store and buy a package of
Aquapel. It's a glass treatment for windshields but it also works on
shower doors--bonds with the glass. Much better than Rain-X

Retail price is around $12, but you'll probably need two to treat a
full shower door.

Or, do an internet search for it. It really is great stuff

Do you use it? On your car windshield? On your shower door? How well
does it work? How long does it last (in each setting)?

The information I could find online suggested that on car windows, it
would last about 6 months on the windshield and a year everywhere
else. I couldn't find anything about durability on shower doors.

The other products, Diamon-Fusion and Tekon, both say not to use
anything other than water or special cleaning agents they sell. They
even recommend using special towels. Does Aquapel have any of these
restrictions?