Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default OT- DTV Antenna?

Go to antennaweb.org and plug in your zip code. They will tell you whether
you will need a directional antenna.
It looks like St. Louis dtv will all be in the uhf . If you're getting stuff
from Monkey's Eyebrow, I don't know. I didn't check.
I am not an expert, but everything I have read says that using two antennas
is just a mess unless you separate them completely.

Paul K. Dickman

RogerN" wrote in message
m...
I've heard people talking about Digital TV and saying they are getting
many channels with good quality... So I'm considering getting an antenna
to receive local broadcasts and save $5/month from the satellite bill plus
get more local channels.

Anyway, the broadcast stations for this area are pretty much in 2
directions from my house, St Louis is West and there are other local
stations to the South. I was wondering if instead of using a rotor, could
I use 2 antennas and some sort of signal combiner? Anybody here doing
this?

RogerN