Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

snip

"A President Obama would further spread the wealth by reviving prior
efforts to increase funding to Planned Parenthood and similar clinics..."

Another blank assertion. Sheer speculation. No evidence. No statements by
him, nor any indication that he intends to. Are all of these sources
making it up as they go along, or what?

Obama won the election, wait and see what he does, I hope you are right but
I doubt it. I've read some of the left wing stuff where Planned Parenthood
tells how wonderful they are but over the years I've heard different stories
told but former Planned Parenthood employees and those who have had abortion
services from Planned Parenthood. Most recently a woman told of her past
experiences getting 2 abortions. She said that Obama made the statement
that no one takes the decision to have an abortion casually. She said her
abortion experience was treated very casually.

In the past I've heard from a former Planned Parenthood employee that was in
the position to know how much money they were raking in from abortions and
they pushed for abortion because it was so highly profitable.

I notice you and your kind always try to discredit any source of information
that isn't liberal. Over the years I've found my sources to be accurate
time and time again. Why isn't it the information that is disagreed with
instead of the source? If something is the truth it doesn't mater who's
telling it, it's still true, same goes for something false. Some of my
sources are ahead of the mainstream media but we need to know about the crap
our elected officials are trying to slip in hoping they won't be noticed.

I'm not 100% against abortion because there are some instances where it is
needed. I think Obama and all who voted for him should have been aborted,
the world would be a better place. Just kidding, I think. The person
getting the abortion need to be informed about the risks and during and
after the procedure. I don't remember all the details but there is and
increased risk of cancer and suicidal tendencies, depression, etc. from the
procedure that Planned Parenthood treats as a casual removal of tissue. You
should hear the from some of the women that realize that they had their
child killed.

I have often found the best solution to most problems is between the two
extremes. With the majority of our government being controlled by the left
I think we are going down. To fly right you need both a left and right
wing, one keeps the other in balance.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/129228.html

"First the good news: The fairness doctrine is still dead, and it probably
will stay dead even if Barack Obama becomes president. The doctrine, a
rule that gave the government the power to punish broadcasters for being
insufficiently balanced, was killed off 21 years ago. It isn't likely to
return, despite persistent rumors that the regulation's rotting corpse
will crawl from its coffin and disembowel Rush Limbaugh."

If that's what you're presenting in evidence of your claim, you just shot
yourself in the foot.

Really? I thought I said a few posts ago that I Obama claimed to be against
the fairness doctrine but was expected to appoint a person to the FCC chair
that was all for it. You do have me wondering though, why is the guy that
Obama is expected to have in the FCC chair for the fairness doctrine? I
would think it could also be used against left wingers, it's probably
specifically written to support only liberals attacking conservatives.

snip

Do you see why I call this tedious and frustrating? You make empty
assertions with no evidence, accept guesswork as fact, and, in one case,
you even did a Gunner by presenting "evidence" that flatly contradicts
your assertion.

With Obama's expected FCC Chairman ACLJ is expecting to likely have to fight
the fairness doctrine again. It is unlikely to pass being a violation of
free speach and all but with Obamanator appointing lefties and so many
lefties in the government, we are likely not to have any freedoms left at
all in the forseeable future.

That's it. You're on your own. If you care to respond, go for it. I won't
reply.

--
Ed Huntress

You should have seen the one that got away, I couldn't tell how big it was,
I couldn't see its scales.
RogerN