Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car radio switches on/off at random - possibly OT

Adrian wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" gurgled
happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Don't spose you know where I can get a basic cheaap car radio, don't
want CD, DVD, I Pod, just radio?

Do they still make 'em? When name-brand MP3/CD/tuners with RDS are
less than £40, why bother?

Cos all I ever do is listen to the radio 2 & 4 and I don't want 47 buttons I
don't understand, 18 special features I'll never use and a 'demo mode'
screen showing gibberish that I can't turn off.

And I'd rather have £40 worth of radio, not £5 worth of radio & £35 worth of
other stuff.

Bit like mobile phones innit? Try buying one that just makes phone
calls....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk