Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick-Meister Rick-Meister is offline

Default Is Diamon-Fusion worth the price?

Go to Pepboys or any other auto parts store and buy a package of
Aquapel. It's a glass treatment for windshields but it also works on
shower doors--bonds with the glass. Much better than Rain-X

Retail price is around $12, but you'll probably need two to treat a
full shower door.

Or, do an internet search for it. It really is great stuffOn Fri, 14
Nov 2008 15:45:43 -0800, Square Peg wrote:

I am about to replace a shower door unit. When the installer came out
to measure, he recommended that we get the glass treated with
something called Diamon-Fusion. He said it would make the glass easier
to clean and last longer.

I did a little checking and came up with the links below. The ads
claim that treated glass never needs cleaning, is 10 times stronger,
won't get dings (mostly for car windshields), etc. I didn't see a
claim for getting rid of belly-button lint, but I may have missed
that.

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? I never heard of it.

I don't know how much this will cost, but if it's this good, I would
think that the glass manufacturers would offer something like it
themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2MyQTY6saY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GzwbxEuUbg

http://www.diamonfusion.com/en/products/improves.html