Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message

Obama has plans to give Planned Parenthood a huge raise.

Tell us about those plans, Roger. What's your basis for this claim?

This isn't the original I heard on ACLJ but I did some searches on the net
to verify the information.

http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.o...e-side-157.htm

Sen. Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored numerous bills to increase funding
for family planning that will prevent unintended and teen pregnancies.
(Prevention First Act, Communities of Color Teen Pregnancy Act)

Who do you think is going to get this funding for "family planning"?

more-

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/nov/08110606.html

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/o...for_obama.html

Fairness Doctrine