Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
I already listened to the program and they gave the information. Why
should I listen again and take notes for your sake?

Because, if you're serious about facts and figures, you don't rely on things
you (think) you heard on the radio, without at least providing that caveat.
If you're only serious about propagandizing for your point of view, fire
away. Don't expect it to be believed, however; not because *you* aren't
believed, but because most "sources" in the world today are full of ****,
particularly when they come from partisan news sources. If they can't be
traced, they will be dismissed.

I did look on their website a little bit but I didn't instantly find a
link to what they talked about and I was getting tired. I'm not a morning
person but my current position has me getting up before 5AM. I'll try to
get the details this weekend if I don't get called in to work.

If you think it's worthwhile, go for it. It has the smell of cooked-up
misrepresentation.

Is ACLJ Pat Robertsons legal orginization? Just wondering because I used
to see Jay Seckulo on TBN (owned by Paul and Jan Crouch) years ago.

Pat Robertson founded it. Sekulo was named Director by Robertson, either
when it was founded or shortly thereafter.

--
Ed Huntress