Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeWhy MikeWhy is offline

Default Tetrahedra pics in ABPW

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
I just posted pictures of the two tetrahedra that have been discussed in
the "Woodworking Geometry Question" thread over the last few days.

Once I figured out the trigonometry, it took about half an hour to
actually
make the second one. They are 18" on a side, scrap white pine.

SBC silently stopped carrying the alt.binaries groups. If you think to,
please post a pic to one of the woodworker sites. I cut three of them by
hand to see if they fit. Now that that's done, I think I'll carve a fourth
and use them for tent pegs, not having a need for a tetrahedron at the
moment. But then, I don't have a tent, either. It was fun; thanks for the
puzzle.