Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

I already listened to the program and they gave the information. Why should
I listen again and take notes for your sake? I did look on their website a
little bit but I didn't instantly find a link to what they talked about and
I was getting tired. I'm not a morning person but my current position has
me getting up before 5AM. I'll try to get the details this weekend if I
don't get called in to work.

Is ACLJ Pat Robertsons legal orginization? Just wondering because I used to
see Jay Seckulo on TBN (owned by Paul and Jan Crouch) years ago.

RogerN

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message

I'm serious. You quote some figures and then give some vague references to
Pat Robertson's legal organization, with no specifics, nothing that can be
traced to the source, and you expect me to...what, track it down? Believe
that you know what you're talking about? Believe that they publish the
unvarnished truth?

Wrong on all counts, Roger. Now, find someone else's time to waste. As I
said a week or so ago, no one starts a provocative argument like the one
you started here unless he is insecure in his own beliefs and needs to
shore them up by finding someone to argue with. I've shored you up enough.

--
Ed Huntress