Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Chan Jay Chan is offline

Default MultiMaster Clone in Harbor Freight, Any Good?

I have found a MultiMaster clone in Harbor Freight catalog. It is
also shown in this URL:

I am looking for something like this to work in my boat and around my
house. But I am not sure if this model is any good. Does any one try
it before?

I am also waiting for the MultiMaster clone from Bosch because the
corded model from Bosch has dust collection feature built-in. The
model from Harbor Freight doesn't have any dust collection feature.
But the corded model from Bosch is not available in US (only in
Europe). Moreover, I figure I can live with not having the dust
collection built-in the tool if the price is so low.

Thanks for any info in advance.

Jay Chan