Posted to alt.home.repair
peterpa peterpa is offline

Default Sump Pump Basin Issues

peterpa had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...es-341986-.htm
:
Thanks for both replies ... replacing the entire run of PVC isn't an
option since it's closed in a finished ceiling. But if I can, I will.

I do have check valves above both pumps that go into a Y connector that
then goes up 10 feet to the 35 ft run out of the house.

I will try the other option ... I'll have to look into that one, I don't
quite get it yet, but I'll go to the hardware store and try to figure it
out.

So is this a common issue?

And is there a good snaking option to clean out the 2" pipe? Is there a
snake that will clean out something that large?

Thanks again,

Paul