Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT/ Yearly physical.

On Nov 14, 8:58*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

I had my annual full medical this morning.

I'm male, over 55. That's 2 out of 3 (or more) risk factors for heart
disease.

I'm always a bit concerned about what he'll find this time around.
But the prostrate checked out okay... That's always a good time...NOT!.

And every year I ask myself WHY did I pick a family doctor who toured
with the Barbarian Rugby team. He has hands that were designed to
continue his family's business, digging the peat-bog in Ireland.
I also didn't know my prostrate was in my chest somewhere.
I now know why his examination table has a headboard so he won't throw
me off onto the floor.
I now know why the double doors and extra soundproofing.
If he ever decided to become a potter, he would be able to throw an
out-door fountain with those hands.
Thorough he is, gentle he's not.

Till next year, you *******.
.
.
.
.

Get it done, guys. Your life depends on it.

Some like it a little "rough", but would never admit it. *;~)

Oh... 'rough'[... I thought you said 'rruff'. That kinda action puts
grass stains on your knees... I'm told.
..
..
..
Besides, I wouldn't be able to stand the dog's breath.