Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Any Browser settings Javascript expertise here?

The Natural Philosopher brought next idea :
Well most of te images are straight JPEGS.

The tow dials at the bottom are flash, so you need flash to see them.

The two dials work fine.

There might be some real time javascript updating of parameters somewhere via
some code I couldn't be arsed to pull.

The vertical gauges show, but not the moving levels which are supposed
to be on them. I can also see the data in the pop up windows.

But if javascript and flash are enabled, it should work.

They are enabled, but they don't work for me. It is my site, others can
see them as they were intended to be seen, but not me for some strange
reason.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)