Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Council recycling grinds to a halt

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Don" saying
something like:

I remember reading a report in the early 70's about a well known charity,
where it was revealed that after the deduction of salaries, expenses, rents
etc etc., only 5% actually went to famine relief!

Oxfam was the one.
I think they've cleaned up their act, but they're still not all that
efficient in terms of money raised v. overheads.