Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Council recycling grinds to a halt

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Rod saying
something like:

But possibly not as mad as having had at least three clothing collection
bags through the letterbox in the last week.

Many of the clothing collection schemes are a scam. You'll find your
clothes being sold on in Eastern Europe and the money pocketed by the
organisers with buggerall given to charity.
I only deal with registered and recognised charity collections.

I have got to the point of assuming all are. Even if seemingly
supporting a charity, I don;t want that many bags through my letterbox.

Heavens knows how many clothes some people must buy...

--
Rod

onset.