Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Council recycling grinds to a halt

Andy Burns wrote:
Rod wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

We have four (paper+card, glass, someplastic+tins, other-rubbish)
with an optional fifth (garden).

(Ours is similar but glass is not collected here. Still have to trek
to the recycling bins.)

We have to trek if we want to recycle tetra-paks

But possibly not as mad as having had at least three clothing
collection bags through the letterbox in the last week.

The council have muscled in on that round here too.

We've got a huge clothing collection bin next to the glass bank - and
still the "charity" collectors bother.

--
Rod

onset.