Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

I doubt it.
He wants another Maybach and he's tuned in to the Gunner set.
Nothing stupid about that.

I just saw a clip of him on TV from one of his shows recently. He was
yelling and waving his arms like a madman. The guy is manic.

If you were Rush and 400M was on the line I bet you would do what it
takes.

"Anything for a buck" is not for me.

--
Ed Huntress

Have you noticed how working men simply can't relate to people with wealth?
F. Scott Fitzgerald was right after all. They seem to think the wealthy are
just like them and their motivations are the same. For most rich people, and
I mean those with a hundred million or more, getting another big chunk of
dough isn't that important. Look at Ted Turner, Bill Gates, or T. Boone
Pickens. Making more doesn't mean anything to them. But to working stiffs
they seem to think everyone is doing "whatever it takes" to get more. I
guess they'll never get it, which proves why they are working class and will
never be anything else.

Hawke