Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"RogerN" wrote in message

I'm serious. You quote some figures and then give some vague references to
Pat Robertson's legal organization, with no specifics, nothing that can be
traced to the source, and you expect me to...what, track it down? Believe
that you know what you're talking about? Believe that they publish the
unvarnished truth?

Wrong on all counts, Roger. Now, find someone else's time to waste. As I
said a week or so ago, no one starts a provocative argument like the one you
started here unless he is insecure in his own beliefs and needs to shore
them up by finding someone to argue with. I've shored you up enough.

--
Ed Huntress