Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

Well, Obama said he was against the fairness doctrine, but then he turns
around and appoints a person to the FCC Chair that is very much for the
fairness doctrine. So, you are right according to Obama's words but I'm
listening to his actions. I am all for fairness but controlling what a
broadcaster broadcasts is as fair as forcing a country music station to play
rap. If the listener wants to hear something else, all they have to do is
change stations.

Now on to abortion. I believe abortion is morally wrong but that's my
beliefs. The government gives something like $300,000,000 of taxpayer money
to fund abortion and a large portion of the money goes to Planned
Parenthood. Planned Parenthood was trying to get the Government to pay for
the medicines that they sell to their customers at up to 1400% profit
margin. Where I see butchered babies, Planned Parenthood sees an
opportunity to get taxpayer money. Obama has plans to give Planned
Parenthood a huge raise.

You mentioned the baby dismemberment that was taking place because of the
ban on partial birth abortion. I'm sure the dismemberment is a horrible
thing but the partial birth abortion, where an instrument is stabbed in the
babies head and it's brains are sucked out and the skull collapsed, doesn't
sound much better. The idea of banning partial birth abortion was to try to
save babies lives, not have the butchers dismember the baby in the mothers
womb.

RogerN

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I doubt it.
He wants another Maybach and he's tuned in to the Gunner set.
Nothing stupid about that.

I just saw a clip of him on TV from one of his shows recently. He was
yelling and waving his arms like a madman. The guy is manic.

If you were Rush and 400M was on the line I bet you would do what it
takes.

"Anything for a buck" is not for me.

--
Ed Huntress

I thought you were an Obama supporter? Obama supports the fairness
doctrine - anti free speech.

Show me where he has supported it. In fact, he has explicitly said he
*doesn't* support it.

We'll stop there and wait for you to supply an answer, Roger, and then we
can address the rest if you're still up for it. You way you live on rumors
and talk radio b.s., it's very tedious to talk to you. This time, we'll
take it one step at a time until you see what you're talking about.

--
Ed Huntress