Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Verdon Pete Verdon is offline

Default Energy saving monitor ?

Hugh Jampton wrote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:18:11 -0000, Paul wrote:

its not this one is it?
http://www.currentcost.com/index.html

That's the one !

Ah ha - that's the one I was testing :-)

Not sure to what extent they publicise the fact, but it has a serial
port on the bottom which lets you connect it to a computer for remote
monitoring, pedantic graphing, etc. One of our Master Inventors (
http://earth2tech.com/2008/04/30/the...ts-energy-use/
) was handing them out on the condition that we hooked them up to a
system at work that graphed everybody's power usage. Mine's no longer
connected; the number on the wall is enough for my needs.

And no, I didn't have every detail of my house hooked up to Twitter -
that's just Andy being Andy :-)

Pete