Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default OT Any Browser settings Javascript expertise here?

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
k...
If you take a look at
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/m1byt/weather/gauges.htm

You will probably see some actual values or levels appearing on the
vertical gauges - apart that is from the values which appear as you
mouse over those gauges.

Now the problem is(despite knowing others can see them) that I cannot
see those levels appearing in my own browser, possibly due to its
configuration settings. Can anyone provide any clues for a solution
please? I'm advised it is something to do with Javascript.

My browser is Slimbrowser, which uses the core of IE and I have IE7
installed.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

You mean the mouse over doesn't bring up the dialog window with the details
in it? Go here http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp and download the
latest java install for your system. It is also advisable to disable
Microsoft Virtual Machine (MSVM) on your machine and load the Java Program.
It is more secure than the MS versions. Instructions are here
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/uninstall_msvm.xml