Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Any Browser settings Javascript expertise here?

If you take a look at
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/m1byt/weather/gauges.htm

You will probably see some actual values or levels appearing on the
vertical gauges - apart that is from the values which appear as you
mouse over those gauges.

Now the problem is(despite knowing others can see them) that I cannot
see those levels appearing in my own browser, possibly due to its
configuration settings. Can anyone provide any clues for a solution
please? I'm advised it is something to do with Javascript.

My browser is Slimbrowser, which uses the core of IE and I have IE7
installed.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)