Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Weathertron Thermostat Indicator Bulbs?

One of the GE Weathertron Model 3AAT80B1A1 thermostats in our home is
doing its thing and if the temperature setting is increased a few
degrees above ambient the auxillary heaters come on OK to supplement the
heat pump's output.

But the blue indicator lamp has stopped lighting in that condition.

I suspect it's just a "burned out bulb". The thermostat is old enough so
I'd doubt that the indicators are LEDs.

Before I attack it, can someone tell me if replacement lamps are
available and easily screwed or snapped in or will I have to figure out
what bulb to get and use my electronic repair skills to solder it in.

Thanks guys,

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia