Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Valentin Yotkov's Workshops in Europe

scrawled the following:

"ValentinYotkov.com" scrawled the following:

http://www.valentinyotkov.com | Valentin Yotkov invites you on a trip
to his native Bulgaria.

Immerse yourself in rich history and tradition and fall in love with a
small
country, little-known to the Western world.

Admire glorious gold and silver treasures, watch Masters demonstrate
their centuries old techniques, meet internationally acclaimed artists
and marvel at nature sites of breathtaking beauty.

Cool photo trip to 3 countries! I love those silver plates with the
koi and stingrays on them in the Italian group. Breathtaking!
http://www.valentinyotkov.com/Europe...s/Italy/12.jpg

After getting past my drooling over the gorgeous and petite brunette
in the previous pic, I noticed that someone hasn't dressed their
chisels in 30 years or so. Half an inch of mushroom came over all
sides of some of those. g
http://www.valentinyotkov.com/Europe...s/Italy/11.jpg

These
http://www.valentinyotkov.com/Europe...lgaria2/25.jpg
(nice knockers)

http://www.valentinyotkov.com/Europe...garia-vy19.jpg
(sweet gate)

http://www.valentinyotkov.com/Europe...lgaria2/32.jpg
(stonework) were very nice, too.

Were these drawings or tracings? Me like!
http://www.valentinyotkov.com/Europe...garia2/21a.jpg

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.