Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default Well looks like the Dems are showing there true colors now.

Dick 'Tater wrote:

Obama's plans for probing Bush torture
President Bush could pardon officials involved in brutal interrogations --
but he may also face a sweeping investigation under the new president.
By Mark Benjamin

Nov. 13, 2008 |

With growing talk in Washington that President Bush may be considering an
unprecedented "blanket pardon" for people involved in his administration's
brutal interrogation policies, advisors to Barack Obama are pressing ahead
with plans for a nonpartisan commission to investigate alleged abuses under
Bush.

Non-partisan my ass! The Democratic leadership has no idea what it
means to be non-partisan or even bi-partisan. When they reach across the
aisle, the hand holds a dagger.

Why not just officially call it The Inquisition, after the witch hunt it
would be. I bet Pelosi's ancestors lived in Salem MA

I hope Bush does do a blanket pardon. God knows Obama will have a long
list of pardons, when he finally goes away. Either of them won't come
close to Clinton's excesses though.